Milky Way Mastery
About this course
Are you interested in taking stunning pictures of the Milky Way?
I know it seems like you need expensive and specialised camera gear. And that the best photos need complex settings and extreme post-processing.
But the truth is, capturing the Milky Way is easier than capturing a good sunset… once you have the right camera settings.
I used to struggle to capture the Milky Way, but that changed when I attended a workshop hosted by Casey Kiernan.
(Casey hosts dozens of night sky workshops each year and is a real expert.)
He showed me how to find the Milky Way, use apps to plan my shots, and which settings to apply to 99% of my photos.
The process was simple, and I was able to capture stunning photos like this:
I was so happy with the results, I asked him to partner with me and create ‘Milky Way Mastery’.
It’s an online course that will show you:
- How to plan your scenes for perfect conditions (light, weather, moon)
- The exact settings to use on 99% of your shots (even if you have basic gear)
- Simple processing techniques (and LR presets) to make your photos pop
With Casey’s help I was able to transform my Milky Way photography like this:
Milky Way Mastery is here to show you how to do the same.
This is the fastest and most effective way to capture Milky Way photography. I use these methods to capture stunning photos of every night sky I shoot.
Without this training, I felt underwhelmed, confused, or let down.
Transform your night sky photography today!
- The affordable Accessories we use
- Our simple Planning process for night photography
- Camera and Lenses you need
- What to look for in a Tripod for night photography
- The North Star
- The Moon
- The Milky Way
- Working with other photographers (for better results)
- The 500 Rule
- Fail-proof Shooting Modes for awesome night shots
- Mirror Lock
- How to create Panorama shots of the Milky Way
- Pro tip: Long Exposure Noise Reduction for the clearest images
- A little-known tool for making sure your exposure is right
- Insider tricks on setting the perfect Focus
- What is a Flood light and how to use it to light a night scene?
- Detailed tips on Exposure for stunning Milky Way photos
- How to add Foreground Interest like a pro
- Star Stacking
- The Complete Guide on Processing your Milky Way photos in Lightroom
- How to install Lightroom Presets
- How to create Panoramas in Lightroom
- Light Painting with Glow Sticks
- Light Painting with Body Paint
- Light Painting with Scene Ligthing
- Lightroom presets to make your post-processing much easier
- Steel Wool Photography: a creative project
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.