About this course
Would you like to create stunning time-lapse movies?
There’s a common misconception that you need expensive or specialised gear. Or that the best videos take hours to capture.
That’s not true.
While you do need to change your exposure settings to capture time-lapses, it can be done with any camera. Often in as little as five minutes.
Time-lapse photography is about capturing movement and telling a story.
If you know a few tricks of the trade, the process is easy and results can be breath-taking.
You used to have to attend expensive workshops to master this niche of photography.
I know, because this is the path I chose, spending $1000 on a weekend workshop.
My coach was Casey Kiernan, a multi-award winning time-lapse artist. I’m grateful for him as he agreed to partner with me to share his secrets in our course: Total Time-Lapse.
In this video course, you’ll learn everything Casey teaches at his workshops:
- The process we use 100% of the time (from setting up the camera to creating the video)
- How to select a scene that will add movement and intrigue to your movie
- The best way to combine your time-lapses into a stunning movie
I used Casey’s time-lapse training to create my very own movie of Budapest, Hungary.
Total Time-Lapse will help you to get the same results. The training is only 2.5 hours long, and you don’t need any specialised gear.
Right now, you’re one step away from time-lapse expertise… don’t miss out on this chance.
This is the fastest and most effective way to capture time-lapse videos. I use these methods to express my love for photography in a unique way.
Transform your photographic story-telling today!
- What are Sliders and how can you use them to create epic time-lapses
- The most essential tool for time-lapses: the intervalometer
- How to use filters for unique time-lapses
- How to choose the right lens for professional time-lapses
- What are panning heads and how to use them
- How to select your scene for the most stunning results
- Discover the different shooting modes and how they compare
- What is flicker and how to avoid it?
- Explore the optimal settings for time-lapse photography
- How to set your camera up to take back total control
- How to calculate the number of frames for the best results
- Walking you through the Total Time-Lapse process
- Comparing different shutter speeds in time-lapse photography
- Find out the best aperture choices for your time-lapse
- Step-by-step guide to editing your time-lapse in Lightroom & LR Timelapse
- Complete guide to editing your time-lapse into movies
- How to market your time-lapse videos like a pro
- How to Hyperlapse
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.