3 Modules for Award-Winning Time-Lapses (Value $327)
You might be surprised, but you don’t need top-of-the-line equipment to capture stunning time-lapse photography.
The only accessories you’ll need are a tripod and a $15 intervalometer.
In this module we reveal:
- What are Sliders and how can you use them to create epic time-lapses
- The most essential tool for time-lapses: the intervalometer
- How to use filters for unique time-lapses
- How to choose the right lens for professional time-lapses
- What are panning heads and how to use them
In this section, we dive deep into the most exciting part: shooting time-lapses.
You’ll soon discover:
- What is flicker and how to avoid it?
- The optimal settings for time-lapse photography
- How to calculate the number of frames for the best results
- The entire Total Time-Lapse walkthrough
- How the different shutter speeds compare in time-lapse photography
- The best aperture choices for your time-lapse
- And much more…
In this module, you’ll find our step-by-step guide to editing your time-lapse in Lightroom & LR Timelapse.
We’ll show you how to:
- Select your main images for editing from the hundreds of frames
- Color-grade your images using Lightroom
- Apply the changes made across all of your frames using LR Timelapse
- Get rid of flicker to get a more professional look
- Reload your metadata into Lightroom with a click of a button
- And much more…
What else is included?
New Bonus: The Ultimate Time-Lapse Cheat Sheet (Value $49)
Time-lapse photography is about capturing motion and to do that, you have to have the right camera settings.
But if you’re just starting out, deciding on the settings for each scene can require quite a bit of trial and error.
That’s why we’ve worked with our designer to make a simple cheat sheet with settings you can use in 20 different shooting situations.
From street photography to sunsets, you’ll always know exactly which settings to use with this cheat sheet!
Bonus #1: How to Hyperlapse (Value = $69)
The art of a good time-lapse movie is in capturing movement. Cars driving by, clouds moving through the sky, the sun setting at night.
But what if instead of our subjects moving, we moved instead? That’s what Hyperlapse is all about. Using our feet as the movement in the scene to capture unique perspectives.
There are a few ways to do this, but in this bonus, we share our method using nothing but a tripod.
- How to select a scene that looks stunning with camera motion
- How to accurately add intervals between each shot
- The filter you must apply to remove unwanted camera shake
Bonus #2 - Movie Maker (Value = $69)
Making movies is fun and easy, once you know how to do it. But like all forms of editing, there’s a right way and a wrong way (and in this case, an easy way) to go about it.
Although we don’t go into detail on how to use video editing software (that would be a different course entirely)… we do show you the exact process Casey used to edit one of his award-winning films.
Movie Maker shows you:
- The simple reason why we always start with the soundtrack first
- How to tastefully transition between the different clips
- Creative ways to make your video more dramatic without the need for special effects!
We walk you through exactly how Casey made this award-winning film below:
Bonus #3 - Market Your Movies (Value = $69)
Have you ever wanted to see what the pros do to get their movies shared online while earning money from them?
In this short, but sweet bonus, we share exactly what we do in this all-important final step. After all, what’s the point in creating these breathtaking movies if no one sees them?
Market Your Movies shows you:
- Where to upload your movies online for maximum exposure
- How to get initial views through online communities to help drive viral traffic
- An easy way to license your clips to make you money while you sleep
- What to do with the hundreds of photos you captured so that they don’t go to waste
- Where to enter your movies for competitions, to win awards for all your hard work
But, This Might Not Be Right for You...
Creating time-lapse movies requires vision and storytelling.
A 10-second clip usually takes between 5-15 minutes to capture.
And you have to train your eye to think about the scene and the movement that’s going to take place before you start to shoot.
You’re telling a story with a stunning video, rather than a single image.
Time-lapse photography isn’t for everyone. It’s probably not for the photographer who only wants to take a quick pic and be on their way.
But perhaps the best thing about learning how to create stunning time-lapse movies is that you dramatically improve your storytelling capabilities.
Time-lapse photography trains your instinct and forces you to really think about your scene before you even turn your camera on.
Why This Course is Worth $1,000
If I could give you a proven method for creating the most powerful videos of your life, how much would that be worth?
Over the past few weeks I’ve been making a movie in Budapest, the city I live in, and boy did it impress my friends! It’s the most liked video I’ve ever posted on my personal Facebook profile!
Here, check it out:
It’s one of the most fun types of photography you can master. You can connect with photography in a new way and really bring your portfolio to life. What more can you ask for?
The thing is, time-lapse is such a powerful area of expertise, that training can be pricey. Workshops at $1,000.00 or more aren’t uncommon. That’s the reason so few masters of it.
Personally, if I knew of a guaranteed way to master time-lapse photography, and it cost only $1,299.00, I would snatch it up in a heartbeat.
And I did exactly that! That’s how much Casey Kiernan’s workshop cost me, and it was worth every penny.
What’s fantastic is this course covers everything Casey teaches in his closed-door workshop. And more. Together we’ve expanded the content while making it easier to grasp and use.
Plus, we’re giving you How to Hyperlapse ($69.00) Movie Maker ($69.00), and Market Your Movies ($69.00) as free bonuses!
But, you won’t be paying $1,506.00 today. You won’t even be paying $499.00. Or anything close to that.
If you purchase Total Time-Lapse in our store right now, it’ll be yours for only $299.00!
However, I’m running a big promotion, I’m going to slash the price again.